“The greatness of humanity is not in being human, but in being humane.”, these words by Mahatma Gandhi give one a renewed motivation. It encourages us to fulfill the true duty of being a member of this human race. It teaches us to be benevolent and charitable. Because who are we if we ignore the plight and suffering of others? Because if you are in the luckiest 1% of humanity, you owe it to the rest of humanity to think about the other 99 %. And this is exactly what we believe in, at Share Your WArmth.