Starting an NGO in India is not such a difficult task. It would be best if you were intensely passionate about what you want to do. This is one of the most important factors before your venture on starting an NGO. Then comes the plan of action.
- Recruit your trustees, board members, and shareholders.
- Register and get certified.
- Have a strategic plan, and make a list of NGOs in India for better understanding.
If you have a strong desire to help people in need, NGO might be the best idea for you. Here’s why:
- People who work hard for something they are passionate about are sure to reach great heights.
- Your primary focus will not be profitable. It will be helping people and bringing out the change.
- The fastest way to see a change in how specific thing works is by being the one who takes a step towards changing it.
- You will be helping people who are desperately in need of your help. And you will be working towards shaping their future.
- You will be working towards the betterment of our society on humanitarian grounds.
- Able to inspire others to put your plan into action. All you need is the passion that drives you towards taking the first step.
Here, I have prepared an easy Infographic for better understanding.