With time, the names of best NGOs in India making it to the top 20-30 list changes constantly. This is because, with each passing day, every other big NGO in India is doing better than yesterday.
Although, making it to this list is a difficult task. This is because this list does not depend on a single factor but on many factors like:
- Least corrupted.
- Helping people in need.
- Based on work, operation and result.
- Working for a better future for the underprivileged.
- Transparency in fields of charity work and donations.
- Benefactor’s Trust and word on how an individual NGO operates.
- Based on their foundational goals and how far much they have achieved so far.